High schools and youth football programs will organize their own 7-on-7 football teams and compete in the spring passing league play during April and May. The Spring League is scheduled to play indoors at Canlan Sportsplex (Lake Barrington), The Dome in Rosemont or Southland Center (Lynwood). Team rosters may include 10 to 20 athletes. High school teams play on Sundays, 14U 7/8th grade teams play on Mondays, 13U 6/7th grade teams play on Tuesdays, 12U 5/6th grade teams & 11U 4/5th grade teams play on Tuesdays or Wednesdays.
- All games played indoors at incredible indoor facilities
- Tremendous competition (100 teams)
- No rain-outs/cancellations
- HIGH SCHOOL - No weekday sports conflicts (Sunday games)
- GRADE SCHOOL - No weekend sports conflicts (Mon/Tue/Wed games)
- 6 age divisions 4th-12th grades (11U, 12U, 13U, 14U, JV & Varsity)
- North & South divisions with inter-league play
- Individual game clocks & scoreboards
- Certified IHSA referees
- Optional skills training with NFL instruction!
LOCATIONS: Canlan Sportsplex (Lake Barrington), The Dome in Rosemont, Southland Center (Lynwood)
- Additional Information
Date Mar 29, 2019 Days Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Games 8 Max Teams 64 Age Division 11U 4-5th, 12U 5-6th, 13U 6-7th, 14U 7-8th, 16U Frosh-Soph, 18U Varsity Game Times Sundays 9:00AM-8:00PM, Weekdays 5:30-9:30PM Possible Locations Canlan Sportsplex (Barrington), Southland Center, Rosemont Dome Deadline Mar 15, 2019 Schedule/Results TBD Tournament Organizer All-American 7on7 Football