2019 7on7 Football League and Tournaments
This is where Illinois' best high school programs play 7on7!
Grade School and High School 7on7 Football Leagues and 7v7 Tournaments
All-American 7on7 is excited to announce the 2019 season of the spring 7on7 football leagues, 7v7 tournaments and training in Illinois. The sport is rapidly growing across the nation, as more and more coaches, players and parents are discovering that 7on7 football is a fun and inexpensive way for football players to practice their skills and prepare for the upcoming high school season. This season, there will be 6 age divisions 4-5th, 5-6th, 6-7th, 7-8th, high school JV, high school Varsity.
High School League Dates: 4/7, 4/14, 4/28, 5/5, 5/12, 5/19, 5/25-26 (playoffs)
Middle School League Dates: 4/8, 4/15, 4/22, 4/29, 5/6, 5/13, 5/20-21 (playoffs)
The 7-on-7 Youth Football Passing League is a passing and receiving program designed for the positions of quarterback, running back, receiver, tight-end, defensive end, linebacker, and defensive backs. There are no lineman, blocking, or tackling. The league will emphasize the passing game versus a variety of man and zone pass coverage.
2019 Indoor Locations in Rosemont and Lake Barrington
High schools and youth football programs will organize their own 7-on-7 teams and compete in the spring league during April and May. The 2019 Spring League is scheduled to play indoors at Canlan Sportsplex (Lake Barrington) and The Dome in Rosemont on Mondays, Tuesdays, or Sundays beginning April 2nd (very flexible high school schedule). Important note: Due to the IHSA bylaws, no high school coaches may actively participate in the 9th-11th grade practice sessions or games.
IMPORTANT: While other 7on7 football leagues use fields that are only 40 yards wide and no sideline space, All-American 7on7 ONLY USES REGULATION-SIZE FIELDS that are 53 yards wide (with plenty of sideline room) to teach proper techniques and avoid injuries. Teaching offensive passing schemes and defensive coverages requires a regulation-size football field!
Top 10 reasons to play in the 7on7 football league:
- All games played indoors at incredible indoor facilities (no rain-outs/cancellations)
- Tremendous competition (100 teams)
- GRADE SCHOOL (11u-14u) - No weekend sports conflicts (Mon/Tue/Wed games)
- HIGH SCHOOL ONLY - No weekday sports conflicts (Sunday games)
- ALL-STAR DIVISION - Sunday games that don't conflict with High School division
- 6 age divisions 4th-12th grades (11U, 12U, 13U, 14U, JV & Varsity)
- North & South divisions with inter-league play
- Regulation-size fields with Individual game clocks & scoreboards
- Certified IHSA referees
- Optional skills training with NFL instruction!
But, the biggest reason of all is that ... players & teams get noticeably better!