7-on-7 Football Passing League
GOOD LUCK IN THE IHSA STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES
ALL-AMERICAN 7-ON-7 TEAMS - LOYOLA ACADEMY (8A) & MONTINI (6A)
While other 7-on-7 (7v7) football passing leagues play on fields that are 40 yards wide, All-American 7on7 ONLY USES regulation-size fields that are 53 yards wide. Teaching offensive passing schemes and defensive coverages requires a regulation-size football field!
Grade School and High School 7-on-7 Football Passing Leagues and 7v7 Tournaments
All-American 7on7 is excited to announce the 2016 season of the 7-on-7 football spring passing leagues, tournaments and training in Illinois. The sport is rapidly growing across the nation, as more and more coaches, players and parents are discovering that 7-on-7 football is a fun and inexpensive way for football players to practice their skills and prepare for the upcoming high school season. This season, there will be 6 age divisions 4-5th, 5-6th, 6-7th, 7-8th, high school JV, high school Varsity.
The league will have almost 100 TEAMS THIS SEASON!
The 7-on-7 Youth Football Passing League is a passing and receiving program designed for the positions of quarterback, running back, receiver, tight-end, defensive end, linebacker, and defensive backs. There are no lineman, blocking, or tackling. The league will emphasize the passing game versus a variety of man and zone pass coverage.
2016 Will Feature Both Team Registrations and Individual Registrations NEW!
High schools and youth football programs will organize their own 7-on-7 teams and compete in the spring league during April and May. Individual players will be placed on a community-based 7-on-7 football team and provided with a certified coach. The 2016 Spring League is scheduled to play indoors at Canlan Sportsplex (Lake Barrington) and The Dome in Rosemont on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Sundays beginning April 1st (very flexible high school schedule). Important note: Due to the IHSA bylaws, no high school coaches may actively participate in the 9th-11th grade practice sessions or games.
Top 10 reasons to play in the 7on7 passing league:
- All games played indoors at incredible indoor facilities (no rain-outs/cancellations)
- Tremendous competition (100 teams)
- GRADE SCHOOL (11u-14u) - No weekend sports conflicts (Mon/Tue/Wed games)
- HIGH SCHOOL ONLY - No weekday sports conflicts (Sunday games)
- ALL-STAR DIVISION - Sunday games that don't conflict with High School division
- 6 age divisions 4th-12th grades (11U, 12U, 13U, 14U, JV & Varsity)
- North & South divisions with inter-league play
- Regulation-size fields with Individual game clocks & scoreboards
- Certified IHSA referees
- Optional skills training with NFL instruction!
But, the biggest reason of all is that ... players & teams gett noticeable better!